Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Monday

I'm sitting here with a huge stack of new fabric from my first ever order off of Etsy. Deborah at Whipstich is Incredible. She even has her own magnet.

Alexander Henry Granville - 5 prints, 1 yard each, a charm pack of wonderland (!!), a layer cake of tula pink's neptune (for my first ever quilt), a FQ of Kaufman's Iota vegetable garden, and two unexpected FQs of some old AH and another unknown fabric to me (so far) and a 1/2 yard I think AH and it fits in perfectly with my Granville collection! All I have plans for, but mustn't discuss for they are all gifts (except Neptune). Wow, lots of parenthesiseses in this one (I do love my parenthesis). I want to post photos of my fabric, but I think I'll just lay in bed and fondle them as I sleep instead.

At least something is making me smile today.

Sigh.

No comments: