Thursday, April 16, 2009

Project list and a side note

I'm super busy at work but I feel overwhelmed with all my (crafty) projects swimming in my head so I just really need to type them out really quick so I can get back to my work projects:
  • 2 birthday surprise gifts due for June (mustn't go into detail here)
  • 'Fancy' pillow for Mike with fabric I have yet to purchase but is reserved for me on Etsy
  • Tula Pink Neptune disappearing 9 patch first ever quilt for ME
  • Checkbook cover
  • Finish more squares for Lynn's retro quilt with remaining fabric
  • Spring Chicken!!! Too cute. No reason to make it except I think it is more than adorable.
  • At least one fabric box for fabric scraps
  • I also want to make a purse/bag using one of the various tutorials I've seen floating around the internets and then get good at it and give them away as gifts
I wonder if I should just create a sidebar thing on my blog for works in progress, so I can just refer to it and not blog about them over and over? Good idea. I'll do that later.

Ok, one more thing that just makes me so happy for some reason. There is an auto-electric repair place across the street from my work. It is owned by a couple, and they work together, day in and day out. She mainly does the business end, taking appointments/payments etc, and he works on the vehicles. Today I saw both of them assessing something under the hood of a red hot rod car, and they just seem so content. I know that every relationship has its issues, but they must really get along if they work all day together, get off at 5 oclock (on the dot, every day) and go home together too. Anyways, I just like them and the image I have made of their perfect relationship in my head makes me happy.

No comments: