Sunday, February 13, 2011

Neptune Quilt Finished

Ahh I love Sundays like this. The sun is out, the chores are almost done (that pesky bathroom is dirty again?!), I'm on my computer and Mike's on his. Bills are paid, taxes will be returned soon, and the huge clean clothes monster will magically find it's home at some point today. AND, I finally took pictures of the recently finished Neptune Quilt! It was the first quilt I started, and it only took a year and a half to complete. Many other projects came and went during this time. This quilt is for me. And I'm so very excited it is done. It lives on the couch now.

2 comments:

Kat said...

OOh, it's so lovely! Good job, D, finishing a quilt is such a milestone.
Kat

lynnerd said...

That is beautiful! I want to see it in person at the next girls' night!